2019 GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme is designed to help your business scale, be investment-ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership skillset.
GrowthAfrica, a business accelerator, will be offering this opportunity to 15 entrepreneurs from each of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia and Zambia. All sectors are welcomed with the following emphasized:
- IT/Mobile solutions
- Financial services/ FinTech
- Renewable Energy
- Manufacturing/ Processing
- Retail/ e-commerce
The cohort of 2019’s GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme will pick skills on how to increase revenue and profit, how to build business financial models plus receive support in identifying, accessing and engaging potential investors. There will also be individualized business development support, not to mention the opportunity for networking.
All these will be actualized in two phases. Phase one will involve 18 workshop days spread over 6 months. The workshops will conclude with lessons on implementing an action plan for a 3-year period.
The second phase will be 24 months of one-on-one support from GrowthAfrica, business leaders and an investment facilitation team.
- Business should have existed for 2 years or more
- Business should be ready to scale
- Have turnover of at least sh.5 million ($50,000)
- Full time founding team consisting of at least 2 founders
- Full time and dedicated core team
- Open to raising external investment as part of growth strategy
Deadline for application is 31st January, 2019. Visit the official website to learn more about GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme and apply.0