Be one of the winners of D-Prize Challenge 2019 and you will receive a grant, of sh.2 million, to enable your cause of solving poverty problems in this world.
D-Prize Challenge is by D-Prize organization. Its mission is to distribute solutions to fight poverty. Nobody should be left behind, don’t you think? You will join in this mission by picking one of 6 challenges set to be completed. They are:
- Girls Education (unintended teen pregnancy)
- Agriculture (quality seeds, fertilizer, better farm practices, custom agriculture)
- Energy (solar lamp, cook stove)
- Health (patient identification, maternal health, voluntary male circumcision, HIV mother-to-child-transmission, Sayana women contraceptive, immunization)
- Education (flipped classrooms, student testing)
- Governance and Infrastructure (transparency and data on public service)
- Custom (propose your own challenge)
The best 25 proposals will be picked for funding awards. D-Prize Challenge reward is a sh.2 million ($20k) convertible grant. You will use the money to launch your pilot project in any region where extreme poverty exists.
This contest is open to all types of businesses. It can be a for-profit, non-profit and any business that falls in between. You can apply an individual or part of a team.
Deadline for application is 12th May, 2019. Check out the official website to learn more before you apply. Good luck.0