Google Launchpad is inviting tech startups in Africa to apply for its accelerator program that will include a two-week all-expenses paid trip to Google HQ, in Silicon Valley.
Google Launchpad has come up with its first class of exclusively African startups. The program invites techies to collaborate with the best of Google. Earlier this year, it selected from startups in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America.
This round only tech startups from Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Tanzania are eligible to apply. The startups must have already raised seed funding to participate in the Google Launchpad Africa program that will take place in Lagos, Nigeria, in early 2018.
Here is a list of how startups are set to benefit:
- Equity-free support
- Two-week fully funded trip to Google HQ in Silicon Valley
- Access to Google’s engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ team
- Access to Silicon Valley experts and the world’s top mentors
- Close partnership with Google for 6 months
- Credits for Google products
- PR training and global media opportunities
Would you like to apply for this? Then visit Google Launchpad Africa Official Website as soon as you can. Deadline for application is 11th December, 2017.0