Entrepreneurs in Kenya from various fields of business are invited to participate in the 2019 Pivot East startup competition. Take the chance to measure up on how far your business has come.
Pivot East is an initiative of iHub. It involves a number of programs for entrepreneurs that culminate in a pitch competition – to investors and partners. The top 25 applicants will be picked for this. They will be gain from coaching on pitching, sales, digital marketing, legal aspects plus employee retention.
Application is open to startups domiciled in East Africa – Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, South Sudan and Somalia. And applicant must fill co-founder details on top of other startup details not limited to: customer pain and solutions, revenue streams, market traction, team composition, projections and milestones.
Businesses that are registered as separate legal entities will have an advantage. You can read more in our article about business registration in Kenya. We have everything here 😉
You can enter in one of the 5 categories of Pivot East startup competition 2019:
- Finance – digital payments, banks, cryotocurrency, e-commerce, etc.
- Enterprise – ERP systems, CRM, recruitment platform, etc.
- Entertainment – gaming, e-magazine, music, video, photography, etc.
- Social Impact – education, agriculture, health, governance, etc.
- Utilities – applications to enhance usability and versatility of technology
Deadline for application is 13th April, 2019. Check the Pivot East Official Webpage to learn more about this and apply.0