The School Enterprise Challenge is an international awards programme for schools around the world with up to $50,000 in prizes available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students.
This free programme guides and supports teachers and students to plan and set up real school businesses. Students develop essential skills in business and entrepreneurship in a practical, fun and innovative way. The Challenge also helps schools generate extra income for their school, or a social cause of their choice.
The School Enterprise Challenge is a global awards programme that guides and supports teachers and students to set up real school businesses. It helps them to develop key business and entrepreneurship skills in practical and fun way. The great thing about it is that students and teachers can help generate income for their schools or for a social cause of their choice!
All participating schools who complete the programme in 2016 will receive a School Enterprise Award Certificate.
Why enter the School Enterprise Challenge?
1. Any school from any country can apply!
2. $50,000 in cash prizes to be won.
3. It’s FREE! That’s right entry will cost you nothing!
4. Raise extra income for your school.
5. Take learning out of the classroom and into thereal world .
6. Access to lesson plans and educational resources to take your business to the next level.
7. Learn how to problem solve and communicate as a team.
8. Do your school, region and country proud!
Visit the Official Webpage of the School Enterprise Challenge 2016 to register and learn more. Deadline for registration is 24th April, 2016.