Miss.Africa Seed Fund will support girls and women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) to launch or expand their own businesses or projects.
This is an initiative should increase digital opportunities in IT related training, jobs and leadership roles by supporting scaling of activities that support girls and women in STEM. A grant of sh.500,000 will be given to the winner. Two other applicants will receive sh.100,000.
Preference will be given to projects that target under-served populations and locations, take a collaborative approach, have high growth potential and are innovative.
- You currently reside in an African country
- You are applying as an individual, NGO representative or social enterprise
- Be able to demonstrate experience in activities supporting females in STEM
- Be able to demonstrate leadership potential
- Project must have tangible impact
You have until February 2nd, 2018 to apply. Why not start today? Check the official website.2